Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Grace


Jesus, thank you for your grace. You are so good to me. When I think about the line “if grace is an ocean we are all sinking” in the song “he loves us” I am blown away! That’s exactly how I feel. I feel like I am sinking in your grace and I’ll never get out of that big pool! You love me more than anybody else in this world. You help me if I stumble. You comfort me if I am sad. You party with me when I am in a crazy good mood. You let me rest in your presence when I need a quiet place. But all of that is only because of your grace. We are not worthy of it. But because of your grace and because of your blood we are washed clean, pure, holy and worthy to be in your presence. Sometimes I am covered in sin but the cross you took upon you makes me as white as snow!! Whatever I have done in my past or what I might do in my future I am always pure and holy. I’ll be always worthy to be your friend. I am forever yours, forever in your presence, forever one!  Jesus I love you. Thank you Holy Spirit, that you are talking to me and that you minister to my heart! You work through me and you live in me. If there is sin in me, you just point at it with so much love. But you don’t leave me alone. You walk through it with me!
Thank you Father, that you adopted me into your family. Thank you for calling me beloved. I am so proud to be your child. And I feel so privileged to be your princess, your bride!

0 comments: