Sunday, October 5, 2014

BE A PRAYER WARRIOR




So first of all I had my wedding almost 3 weeks ago! It was amazing! We were just overwhelmed with thankfulness and joy! We have such great families and friends we are able to spend life with! So since my wedding has passed I feel like I am able to think and process again of things I have been learning and experiencing!

One of the things are the power of prayer! I know... I am a Christian I shouldn't be surprised that prayer have power but God does teach me right now to fight for families and friends in prayer!
One reason why or how he has taught me that is because of my sister! She is a wonderful woman and mother! She is married! Her husband wasn't a believer(more about that later) She and her husband have 2 boys and an 8 week old babygirl! Their marriage hasn't been easy since the beginning! Last weekend she decided to break up with her husband! It is a really hard time right now! I just got married and so in love with my husband, at the same time I see my sister, her husbad and the kids. I see how they're all doing! And as much as I want to help or tell them what to do(and I don't even know what that would be) I know it is not in my power to restore my sister's Family!

 In this process God has taught me to PRAY! And it is really everything I can do! I can also love on them, but if I want to see miracles I gotta use our biggest weapon! PRAYER!

 The evening before my sister broke up her husband decided to give his life to jesus! PRAISE THE LORD! Still my sister's desicion is the break up! I don't know what God will do but I will keep praying! Cause if I worry about it, it will not restore the family! Thats the reason why I choose to pray!

Also i have friends who don't know God! Or I lead a ministry called Beauty Arise... And sometimes I am trying so hard to figure out how to lead my friends closer to God or how I should be leading the ministry right! And I cant figure it out! And God is teaching me to pray for all of this! I have not the power to do it on my own! But i can pray!
 
So I just want to talk to God more about my worries and let him do the work. Cause HE is the only one who can do it right.
 
If you have difficulties in your life, I want to enourage you to pray. Cause your prayers can move mountains!




0 comments: